4 March 2012

Lingering Memories


Bebo. That’s how we met. God, remember Bebo? Have to admit, I kind of miss it.
We chatted on there, and you convinced me to enter a modelling competition. I was naíve enough to think that I would be any good. Who was I kidding? I was short, curvy and had bad skin. But you thought I would have no problem winning.
I called you ‘Sushi’. I still don’t know if you liked it or not. I love sushi.
You invited me out to things - drinks, balls, dancing. You made me feel wanted for the first time in a long, long while. I have to admit, that’s all it really was for me. Being wanted. I knew you liked me, I knew you wanted me. And I let you think I wanted you too. I didn’t. I wanted the attention, that feeling of being wanted. You kissed me, I kissed you back. We kissed a lot. It was pretty good, actually.
You took me to a hotel, remember? And we fucked. God, that was damn good. You told me you loved me, I told you the same. I never meant it though. I never meant it for anyone then. I just liked being loved.
The only problem was I still had a man, one who didn’t make me feel the way you did. But I was too much of a coward to actually break it off with him. So I lied to you, told you I had. I led you on. And on, and on. He found out. He called you and threatened you down the phone. You never spoke to me again.
I never said sorry. I never told you how much I really enjoyed the way you fucked me that one time. Have to admit, I kind of miss you too. 

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar If acid reflux is something that bothers you, try doing most of your drinking between meals. If the stomach is full, the sphincter of the lower esophagus will be under excessive pressure. As a result, stomach acid can rise into your esophagus, damaging the lining and causing acid reflux.satta king

    ReplyDelete

I like to talk. I also like to listen. Leave me your thoughts.