2 March 2012

I Am Not Pretty

I was fucked up and ugly when you found me, cowering behind a book, mascara running down my face.
I still am fucked up, only now I’m prettier and I’m hiding in plain sight. 
I think that you like me because I don’t have a mascara stained face. 
I think that you like me because I don’t hide behind things anymore.
I think that you wouldn’t like me if you knew that I am still ugly on the inside, that I am still hiding somewhere and that I need more than you give me.
I think that you would maybe, probably hate me if you knew all of these things.
I think that I maybe, probably want you to know these things so you will hate me a little more.
I think I am crying, and I think my mascara is running down my face. 
I don’t know why I use mascara, it makes my eyeballs itch. 

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar Watch the numbers on the scale to help alleviate symptoms associated with acid reflux. If you are carrying around several extra pounds, you are putting an increased amount of pressure on your stomach, esophagus and digestive tract. By shedding just a few pounds, you can improve your symptoms without the need for medications.satta king

    ReplyDelete

I like to talk. I also like to listen. Leave me your thoughts.