30 December 2012

How To Break My Heart - Another Step by Step Guide


Step One:
  • Hop into bed with your ex. 
  • Decide it’s a ‘mistake’. 
  • Act like nothing ever happened.
Step Two:
  • Lie to me. 
  • Promise me a future. 
  • For five whole months. 
Step Three:
  • Let your ex treat me like shit. 
  • Watch me fall apart. 
  • Don’t do anything about it. 
Step Four:
  • Confess when I confront you. 
  • Use a poor excuse or three. 
  • Pretend like it’s all just dandy. 
Step Five:
  • Parade your ex. 
  • Act like she’s far more important than me. 
  • Swear it’s ‘friendship’ that matters while swearing all you want is for me to be happy. 
Step Six:
  • Watch me fall apart some more. 
  • Watch us fall apart. 
  • Swear you love me some more. 
  • Say goodbye. 

2 comments:

  1. play bazaar starting the businjess hub in the globally. America, US, Japan and Thailand are the top 5 country where they are going to invest in the large quantity. satta kinig among of the businesses can bind of the market share against apple and Microsoft. let's what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are planning play bazaar
    on purchasing lots of real estate as an investor, consider taking some classes or reading up on the subject. Although you don't need to get a license yourself, it will help you to understand the process better and be prepared for the ups and downs of the SATTA KING
    market.

    ReplyDelete

I like to talk. I also like to listen. Leave me your thoughts.