8 January 2013

Being Holly Golightly


Sunday, sometime around ten, maybe nine
I'm on my third glass of wine - Merlot, of course
& halfway through
Breakfast at Tiffany's 

I'm thinking - as always - about all sorts
Mostly who I used to be
& who I am today
& who I might be tomorrow or Thursday

Maybe, just maybe, if I go back to who I was
(The brown version of Holly Golightly)
I'll feel a little, tiny bit better about
Who I am on this rather depressing Sunday

Perhaps a pretty dress
Will put a smile back on my face
& heels may put a spring back in my step
& maybe someday I'll have my Fred/Paul too 

2 comments:

  1. Macao for the best destnation for the weding and business confernece purposes. play bazaar Food and beverages can make you best tip, Varun beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Thanked to Pepsico for creating the good health and wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A play bazaar smart real estate agent will keep good contact with clients long after the sale, sending holiday cards and noting the anniversary of the home's sale. When they hear from you, they will remember how much you helped them out. Tell them that since you make your money via referrals, that you would be grateful if they could refer you to the people SATTA KING
    they,MN BV know.

    ReplyDelete

I like to talk. I also like to listen. Leave me your thoughts.