28 May 2012

In the park, one sunny afternoon

The sun is shining and I am
(as usual)
Thinking of you
(mostly wondering why it is always you)
There is a hobo-looking-guy smoking a joint
(i quite like the smell)
I feel like I want to climb the rope-tower-thing
(we used to call it 'the rocket')
And feel like I am on top of the world
Or sit on a swing and swing as high as I can
Until my legs get tired
Or hop on the round-a-bout and ask the hobo
To push me round until I get dizzy
The sun is still shining
The hobo is still smoking his joint
I haven't done any of the things I felt like doing
(and I'm still thinking of you)

4 comments:

  1. You've got the tortured -- and talented -- artist part down. Can't wait to read the flourishing artist in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar Getting your personal finances in order might seem overwhelming, with the variety of products on the market, particularly, if you've never had a head for figures or are put off by the idea of having to stick to a budget. However, this article will show that there's lots of ways to improve your satta king 'financial health' and give you some interesting suggestions about how to do this.

    ReplyDelete

I like to talk. I also like to listen. Leave me your thoughts.