20 April 2012

Forgive Me, Father


Help me, Father, I have wandered off the path you so carefully described to me.
I am lost in this world, one where I do not belong.
I am slowly forgetting your lessons and letting you down.
Please come find me, Father, I beg of you.
I am surrounded by demons of my own making.
I have forgotten your words, Father, I cannot hear your voice above the din in my ears.
Save me, Father, I am not capable of your bravery.
Love me again, Father, though I have filled your heart with bitter disappointment.
Speak my name again, Father, and tell me that you can forgive me my sins.

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully written and so very touching. :), Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday poeple making so much money with the help of Italian styles way.play bazaarhelping to all of the blogging websites whatever the satta king going to your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each day,play bazaar there are companies targeting consumers with poor credit histories with promises that they can clean up a credit report so that consumers may purchase a new car or secure a home mortgage loan. Of course, you must pay a fee for this service. Unfortunately, these companies cannot make good on these promises. The truth is, no one can erase accurate negative data from your credit report. After handing over your money to these unethical companies,satta king you are still left with the same negative credit history.

    ReplyDelete

I like to talk. I also like to listen. Leave me your thoughts.