16 April 2012

For Now

I wish I had the courage to say
All of the things I want to
But I am afraid, so afraid
That you will not want to hear them

I want to tell you that you
Are all that I can think of
That you are the first who has
Made me feel truly alive

I want to tell you that you
Are everything I have ever dreamed of
That you are perfect in every
Single little thing you do

I want to tell you that
I love you, want you , need you
More than anything I have
Ever loved, wanted, needed before

But I am not yet brave enough
Or sure enough, to speak these words
Out loud, to you, in person or writing
So I shall hold my tongue

                        For now


7 comments:

  1. Just found your site today. Am slowly reading through your writing. This one is beautiful... and also exactly what I'd like to say to someone.

    Am linking you in a blog post... hope you don't mind.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your prose. I would love to create a poster and post it on my site. Let me know your thoughts. :-), Susan Cooper

    PS: From SD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thank you so much! I would be more than happy for you to create a poster with it!

      Delete
    2. Great! I will work on it this week-end. How do I send you a copy? Please advise.

      Delete
    3. You can email me on timonysouler@gmail.com :)

      Delete
  3. Hi I have come over from a Simple Dude no that doesn't sound right I mean "The Simple Dude" not that he is a simple dude ok I will move on now as this is like digging a hole for myself and if I am not careful I will dig it so deep I will not be able to get out............Now this is a wonderful piece of writing I enjoyed this you have a bit talent but I am sure you have heard that before..............I will be back.........

    ReplyDelete

I like to talk. I also like to listen. Leave me your thoughts.