29 February 2012

3 a.m.

I think a lot. When I’m in bed.
I wonder what it would be like to be a different person.
I wonder what it would be like to be the same person with a different life.
I wonder if I would be happy. Happier. Not happy.
I wonder if I would make the same mistakes. Decisions. Fuck Ups.
I wonder if I’ll wake up tomorrow and not know who I am.
I wonder if I’d really like that. Forgetting.
I wonder if it would be better not to be me.
I wonder if it would be worse to be someone else.
I wonder if I wonder too much. Too little.
I wonder if this would be considered ‘confessional writing’.
I wonder if that would make me cool.

1 comment:

  1. Due to their tiny vents play bazaar cramped, small cases, laptops are subject to overheating. If you use your laptop on top of a blanket when on your lap to protect your lap from burning, you may be stifling the ventilation and making matters worse. Instesatta kingad, use a laptop cooling pad or lap desk that won't block the laptop's vents or conduct heat.

    ReplyDelete

I like to talk. I also like to listen. Leave me your thoughts.